Thursday, July 25, 2024

Computer Issues Again And A Prayer Request

I'm sorry I've been having so many computer issues lately with my old laptop. I think I'm just going to have to get another one because this one is too low on memory and is having various problems that take so long for me to deal with in the mornings that I run out of time to do the Bible study before work. That's what's happened this morning. 

Please also remember me in your prayers. I've had three separate health issues over the past two months. They are not life-threatening issues but are beginning to take a toll on me physically and mentally. It seems like I just get one problem cleared up and another one appears. It's like my immune system is low although my checkup and bloodwork were fine. I've seen doctors a number of times since May. Thanks so much for your prayers!

I hope to be able to work on the Bible study after work today when I'll have more time to deal with the computer problem and will probably check some reviews about which one I might want to purchase. 




No comments:

Post a Comment