Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Blog Temporarily Suspended On Wednesday Due To Illness In Family

For anyone who might have missed Tuesday's blog and didn't see the announcement, I wanted to let you know that my sister is having breast cancer surgery this morning and her first pre-op procedure is at 7:30, so I'm leaving home a couple hours earlier than usual so I can be with her. This doesn't leave me enough time to write the blog because I need to do several things for my senior dog (food, medication etc.) and get ready to leave the house by 7:00.

My family and I would appreciate your prayers for my sister. Thankfully, the cancer appears to be at Stage 1 according to the tests that have already been run. Please intercede for her with the Great Physician to guide the surgeon's hand so that no cancer cells are missed.

Thank you, precious friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment